Greedy Maid Story - Moral Story For Kids | English Fairy Tales & Stories

Greedy Maid Story - Moral Story For| English Fairy Tales & Stories

Name of story-The Greedy Maid

Moral Story For Teens
Marry, the maid had started working as a cook in Harold's home few days ago Harold's pregnant wife. Rachel used to treat her very nicely. He used to give tea and breakfast to her and sometimes even lunch Mary first drink your tea. It's a cold weather at shown Adam. I will drink it and this is my old sweater. I have only worn it twice. If you want you can take it Harold used to go to his office very early in the morning after that. Mary used to come to their home. 

Cook food. Mary made delicious food. Rachel was also happy with her work slowly Mary one reaches trust completely Mary. I'm going to the temple take care of the house. Yes, Madam. You don't worry Rachel started going to the temple everyday for 1 hour and Barry used to be alone in the home Herod had received four bags of basmati rice from the village. Mary got greedy. There are just two people in this home and so much rice if I take two balls of rice from this bag, no one will even notice. Mary took two bowls of rice from the bag and kept it in her purse. She closed the rice bag as before amazing today. I will make fried rice at home. Mary's greed and daring was increasing day by day. She would take rice sugar and sometimes tea leaves and vegetables every day something or the other from 

It's home used to reach Mary's home. Mary had struck gold. Oh, wow. You have found a Golden Goose, but take care or else you will be conned. Yes. Don't worry. Madame trusts me completely. That's good. I don't need to work anymore. Things from the home was slowly disappearing. But Rachel did notice she still trusted. Marry. Then Bundy rituals mother-in-law comes to visit. 

Greetings Mother. Oh don't bother daughter-in-law. How are you feeling now, it's fine. I just feel tired sometimes don't worry. It's normal in pregnancy. Now. I'm here to take care of you. Let's click a selfie first. 

Rachel introduced his mother-in-law to marry mother. She's married. She cooks for us and takes care of other small things in her home. She supports me a lot. Okay? Okay, that's fine retails. Mother-in-law was very smart and tech-savvy she could easily get a hang of a person just by observing them when Rachel's used to go to the temple. She used to sit on the swing to pray and in every 15 minutes. She used to walk into the kitchen because of her presence. 

The house Mary was not able to steal things. When will this old lady go back? I'm afraid to steal anything. Now Mary's clever mind notices something when mother-in-law sits on the swing it reeks and it takes 10 minutes for her to complete around of preying on the beach.

Okay. So this means that this old lady will not get a from there for 10 minutes, huh? This time is enough for me for the next 2-3 Days. Mary is successful in stealing a few things. She feels happy. I'm going home. I've kept the food in the fridge. Okay, as Mary is leaving the house mother-in-law notices a suspicious bulge in marriage bag when she came in the morning her bag was folded how 

It's full now next day. Mary comes to work Mary Rachel has left for the temper and I'm sitting for my prayers later. I will come to the kitchen to make some sweets. Okay, Mary comes to the kitchen. She can hear the creek of the Swing. She assumes that now mother-in-law will not get up for 10 minutes. This lady does not come you for 10 minutes now. I should put some vegetables in my bag. Mary finishes her work and starts to leave for her home.

I'm leaving for home.Okay. What are you going to cook at home today? Thought of making mixed vegetables today? Okay, that's good. So how many vegetables did you take? Huh? She's surprised to hear this question from the Mother-in-law but manages to answer. I haven't bought it yet. I will buy them on my way home during this region also comes back. 

But you already have the In your bag. Let me see Mary realizes that she has been caught and she feels guilty mother. How did you know mother-in-law starts laughing and shows retail the video she recorded in her mobile Rachel is surprised to see Mary put vegetables in her bag in the video. Please forgive me. I did a mistake but verint you praying at that time. I could hear the sound of this way. That's why I could gather the courage to stand. Steel, maybe you didn't notice me holding Rachel's beads, not mine. And if you push the swing once it will keep swinging for at least five minutes it gave me enough time to record. 

So that's how the mother-in-law taught. Marry a lesson who was a greedy made now. Mary couldn't work in that area anymore. Oh god, what have I done? I dug my own grave mother today. We have been saved from lost because of you but daughter-in-law remember, you should also not trust anyone blindly from now, not everyone is good in this world.